Terms and Conditions
- MindSpace Marketing Management, also referred to as “us”, “our” and “we”
- Customer refers to the buyer of any services of the website, or in general an individual who is using the website. Also referred to as “you” and “your”
- Partner is the selected third party operator in the beauty and wellness industry who we have tied up with as their marketing partner
- The website and mobile apps are provided by MindSpace Marketing Management, whose registered office is at 803, Ithraa Plaza, Garhoud, Dubai- 41414
- The platform as a whole is a marketing and technology platform, which connects Partners to Customers. Partners can list down their services on our platform, along with other relevant information. Customers can make use of our proprietary search engine to discover partners, rate and review them, and make bookings directly via the platform.
- The services you book via our platform are provided by our Partners and not by us. We act only as a technology and marketing partner. The contract and agreement of the service(s) is between the Customer and the Partner, and MindSpace Marketing Management is not responsible or liable for the services you (Customer) receive from the Partners.
- Information such as service pricing and description and any material in general, are not intended to be taken as reliable advice. MindSpace Marketing Management is not responsible for any such reliance placed on information found on the platform by the Customers.
- The Customer is given a unique login credential upon registration on our platform. The Customer is responsible to keep these credentials safe, and out of the reach of any third party, as the credentials will have access to your personal information such as Name, Contact Details, Payment Details and booking history.
- The user of the platform will not be allowed to reproduce any information, content or material found on the platform, for commercial purposes. For more terms, refer to the Intellectual Property clause.
You must not:
- Derail the operations of the website or the platform as a whole by introducing viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, or any other programmed software into our servers on which the platform is stored and running.
- Illegally obtain credentials of a customer and log in to the platform.
- Gain or attempt to gain access to the server/s on which our platform runs.
- Customers need to register on our platform with their personal information such as name, phone number and email ID, in case they want to make bookings.
- Customers can browse the website for discovery of Partners without registration.
- MindSpace Marketing Management may use the Customer’s information in accordance with our Privacy policies. Customers by using the platform confirm that they are aware of these policies, and will not lay any claim against us for using such information.
- To register on the platform, the Customer must be aged 18 or older.
- Customers are given the choice of posting reviews and ratings for particular Partners they’ve availed services from.
- These reviews are ratings must be an accurate representation of your experience, and should not be misleading in any way.
- The reviews pertain to User Generated Content, which is attributed to the username of the Customer writing the review. These reviews are the views of the Customers only, and in no way hold the views or opinions of MindSpace Marketing Management, who will not be held liable for the same.
- We hold the right to delete any UGC from our platform if it is deemed to be representing improper language, discrimination of any kind, and/or political views or views that are outside the purview of the platform.
- Any material found on our platform such as pictures, information and other content is owned by MindSpace Marketing Management.
- The content mentioned in point A can be reproduced by you in the form of a print (one copy) for personal use only, and strictly not for any commercial use. Even in the event of using the material for personal use, you should give the appropriate credit to MindSpace Marketing Management.
- You must not:
- use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or
- use an automated software to scrape data or information from our platform; and/or
- remove copyright information and logos from our pictures; and/or
- reproduce, modify, distribute, display for any commercial purposes the information and content present on our platform.
- MindSpace Marketing Management is the owner of all trademarks such as the domain name, sub-domains, logo and design of the platform
- You must not copy or reproduce our design, logo, name on any other medium or platform
- Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- Booking can be made on the website or the mobile app, wherein you can select the service and salon of your choice
- You can make a call to our customer support team and make a booking over the phone
- Once you submit a booking, you will receive an email from us acknowledging the receipt of your order. This is not an order confirmation, rather this is a confirmation of the fact that we have received a booking request from you.
- All booking requests are subjected to acceptance by the Partner in question. Once the booking is accepted by the Partner, we send you a confirmation email regarding the same.
- All services shown on our platform are subject to availability and confirmation by the vendor. Our Partners are given the responsibility to maintain the accuracy of the service as described on our platform. They are also responsible for the accuracy of any other information or images on the platform. Images shown on our platform are representational, and the actual services may or may not be different from their image representation.
- It is the Customers responsibility to communicate to the Partner performing the service, any health-related or medical conditions that may be affected by the service(s) in question. If you or the individual receiving the service from your registered account suffers any injury, loss or damage due to the non-disclosure of this information to the Partner, then the Partner or MindSpace will not be liable or accountable for the injury, loss or damage.
- MindSpace is not responsible for the services being offered by the Partners. The service is a contract between you and the Partner in question, and as such, MindSpace will not be liable.
- We will not be liable for any health issues or damage arising out of the service booked by customer on our website or app, since we are not providing the service ourselves.
- If the customer has a claim to make, it may be made directly to the Partner and not to us
- MindSpace will not be liable for any kind of indirect or moral damage occurring as a result of the services offered on the platform.
- MindSpace is not liable for the accuracy (or the lack of it) of any information available on our platform. The Partners have to maintain the accuracy of their information and MindSpace does not have a stake in this.
We understand last-minute changes in plans and the need to reschedule or cancel an appointment you have previously made. At the same time, we have the responsibility to protect the revenues of our partners, and ensure that they do not suffer losses due to last minute cancellations.
Our cancellation policy is divided into slabs, which means that the refund amount is variable based on when you cancel the appointment. Also, the refund is always made to your Mabel Wallet as a credit note, which can be used to book your next appointment.
- The booking is cancelled 12 hours or more before time of appointment In this case, a full refund is made to your Mabel Wallet. For example, your appointment is at 2 PM on a Saturday, and you have cancelled the booking before Friday 2 PM.
- The booking is cancelled between 12 hours before appointment up to the time of appointment In this case, a 50% refund is made to your Mabel Wallet. For example, your appointment is at 2 PM on a Saturday, and you have cancelled the booking after Friday 2 PM and before Saturday 2 PM.
- The booking is cancelled after time of appointment We consider this as a no-show, and in this case, there will be no refund made.
According to our rescheduling policy, you can reschedule your appointment free of charge 12 hours before the time of your appointment. After 12 hours, you will not be able to reschedule an appointment on our platform. This is done to ensure that our partners do not suffer the consequences of last minute changes.